This is a call for items that can be included in the #WhiteGenocide Evidence Project. Contributors will help create a database of evidence documenting the intentional destruction,displacement,and denigration of the White race in all White nations—White genocide: http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/02/27/the-white-genocide-evidence-project/
FIGHTING WHITE GENOCIDE
The Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI) filed a lawsuit against the Department of Homeland Security on behalf of several environmental groups and other plaintiffs for ignoring the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA).
“For the last 46 years, NEPA has required any agency considering an action that will affect the environment to analyze and publicize those effects,” IRLI wrote in a statement about the lawsuit. “DHS, like its predecessor agency, the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS), has never considered or analyzed the enormous impacts to the human environment caused by legal and illegal immigration, as required by NEPA.”
The complaint against the DHS states: “The primary factor driving U.S. population growth is international migration. Immigrants from abroad add directly to the nation’s population by their arrival and by the children they have after they come. Because the fertility of American women has been at or
below replacement level for many years — 2.1 children per women- absent immigration there would be very little long-term population growth in the United States.”
Former Colorado Democratic Gov. Richard D. Lamm is a plaintiff in the lawsuit. He is on the advisory board for Californians for Population Stabilization. He said in an affidavit, “That unspoiled, beautiful Colorado that stirred me so deeply has fallen victim to population growth, which is inseparable from mass foreign immigration.”
John Charles Oliver, president of Floridians for a Sustainable Population, is also a plaintiff. He said in the complaint that the population growth due to mass migration has ruined the reefs in which he enjoys diving in. “Today, the beautiful coral reefs I dived and fished [on] in Broward and Palm Beach County are no longer living[;] [93%] of hard corals have vanished due to six municipal sewage outfalls, port-dredging, and coral bleaching due to carbon acidification caused by the increase of fossil fuels being burned,” the lawsuit states.
Another plaintiff Caren Cowan, executive director of the New Mexico Cattle Growers Association, said she no longer feels safe out on the range due to fear of illegal border-crossers. The lawsuit states, “Her grandmother’s homestead was ransacked and despoiled by illegal aliens on multiple occasions.”
The DHS has undergone 32 actions that have impacted the environment, according to IRLI. This includes a variety of asylum policies, prosecutorial discretion, and President Obama’s executive amnesty.
THE KEY TO TODAY'S GLOBAL JIHAD IS OIL MONEY
Money is the power behind jihad. This has been the case since Muhammad began his raids on caravans. The exploitation of oil's monopoly of the transportation fuel market is the modern version of jizya. The non-Muslims of the world paid OPEC nations over a TRILLION dollars last year (nine of the twelve OPEC nations are Muslim countries). That number should make you sit down to catch your breath. It is a literally incomprehensible sum of money: http://www.citizenwarrior.com/2011/06/key-to-jihad-is-money.html
BACKED TO THE FUTURE LOOPED ENERGY SYSTEM
Australian inventor and past business partner and researcher with Yul Brown (the famous Australian that put the hydrogen revolution on the map with his “Brown Gas’ technologies).
Mr. Spiros went on to refine and improve the efficiencies and commercialization of the original inventions by producing a unique technology where the cells are cost effective, efficient and can produce all transportation fuels commercially.
Ross is co-owner of Eco Global Fuels LLC, the world’s first and only producer of 100 percent renewable, alcohol-based transportation fuels, using water, sunlight and catalysis’s. Decades of research have enabled the technology to harness the power of water and sunlight for the manufacture of hydrogen in the most efficient, cost-effective and ecologically sound manner ever created.
When combined with carbon dioxide extracted from the atmosphere, this hydrogen is immediately converted into an alcohol-based liquid fuel for safe and reliable transport.
A looped energy system for the generation of excess energy available to do work is disclosed. The system comprises an electrolysis cell unit (150) receiving a supply of water to liberate separated hydrogen gas (154) and oxygen (156) by electrolysis driven by a DC voltage (152) applied across respective anodes and cathodes of the cell unit (150). A hydrogen gas receiver (158) receives and stores hydrogen gas liberated by the cell unit (150), and an oxygen gas receiver (160) receives and stores oxygen gas liberated by the cell unit (150). A gas expansion device (162) expands the stored gases to recover expansion work, and a gas combustion device (168) mixes and combusts the expanded hydrogen gas and oxygen gas to recover combusted work. A proportion of the sum of the expansion work and the combustion work sustains electrolysis of the cell unit to retain operational gas pressure in the gas receivers (158, 160) such that the energy system is self-sustaining, and there is excess energy available from the sum of energies.
CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL, BUT NOT MAN MADE AND GLOBAL WARMING IS A SCAM
100 reasons why climate change is natural and not man-made
HERE are the 100 reasons, released in a dossier issued by the European Foundation, why climate change is natural and not man-made:
1) There is “no real scientific proof” that the current warming is caused by the rise of greenhouse gases from man’s activity.
2) Man-made carbon dioxide emissions throughout human history constitute less than 0.00022 percent of the total naturally emitted from the mantle of the earth during geological history.
3) Warmer periods of the Earth’s history came around 800 years before rises in CO2 levels.
4) After World War II, there was a huge surge in recorded CO2 emissions but global temperatures fell for four decades after 1940.
5) Throughout the Earth’s history, temperatures have often been warmer than now and CO2 levels have often been higher - more than ten times as high.
6) Significant changes in climate have continually occurred throughout geologic time.
7) The 0.7°C increase in the average global temperature over the last hundred years is entirely consistent with well-established, long-term, natural climate trends.
8) The IPCC theory is driven by just 60 scientists and favorable reviewers not the 4,000 usually cited.
9) Leaked e-mails from British climate scientists - in a scandal known as “Climate-gate” - suggest that that has been manipulated to exaggerate global warming
10) A large body of scientific research suggests that the sun is responsible for the greater share of climate change during the past hundred years.
11) Politicians and activists claim rising sea levels are a direct cause of global warming but sea levels rates have been increasing steadily since the last ice age 10,000 ago
12) Philip Stott, Emeritus Professor of Biogeography at the School of Oriental and African Studies in London says climate change is too complicated to be caused by just one factor, whether CO2 or clouds
13) Peter Lilley MP said last month that,
“fewer people in Britain than in any other country believe in the importance of global warming. That is despite the fact that our Government and our political class - predominantly - are more committed to it than their counterparts in any other country in the world”.
14) In pursuit of the global warming rhetoric, wind farms will do very little to nothing to reduce CO2 emissions
15) Professor Plimer, Professor of Geology and Earth Sciences at the University of Adelaide, stated that the idea of taking a single trace gas in the atmosphere, accusing it and finding it guilty of total responsibility for climate change, is an “absurdity”
16) A Harvard University astrophysicist and geophysicist, Willie Soon, said he is “embarrassed and puzzled” by the shallow science in papers that support the proposition that the earth faces a climate crisis caused by global warming.
17) The science of what determines the earth’s temperature is in fact far from settled or understood.
18) Despite activist concerns over CO2 levels, CO2 is a minor greenhouse gas, unlike water vapour which is tied to climate concerns, and which we can’t even pretend to control
19) A petition by scientists trying to tell the world that the political and media portrayal of global warming is false was put forward in the Heidelberg Appeal in 1992. Today, more than 4,000 signatories, including 72 Nobel Prize winners, from 106 countries have signed it.
20) It is claimed the average global temperature increased at a dangerously fast rate in the 20th century but the recent rate of average global temperature rise has been between 1 and 2 degrees C per century - within natural rates
21) Professor Zbigniew Jaworowski, Chairman of the Scientific Council of the Central Laboratory for Radiological Protection in Warsaw, Poland says the earth’s temperature has more to do with cloud cover and water vapor than CO2 concentration in the atmosphere.
22) There is strong evidence from solar studies which suggests that the Earth’s current temperature stasis will be followed by climatic cooling over the next few decades
23) It is myth that receding glaciers are proof of global warming as glaciers have been receding and growing cyclically for many centuries
24) It is a falsehood that the earth’s poles are warming because that is natural variation and while the western Arctic may be getting somewhat warmer we also see that the Eastern Arctic and Greenland are getting colder
25) The IPCC claims climate driven “impacts on biodiversity are significant and of key relevance” but those claims are simply not supported by scientific research
26) The IPCC threat of climate change to the world’s species does not make sense as wild species are at least one million years old, which means they have all been through hundreds of climate cycles
27) Research goes strongly against claims that CO2-induced global warming would cause catastrophic disintegration of the Greenland and Antarctic Ice Sheets.
28) Despite activist concerns over CO2 levels, rising CO2 levels are our best hope of raising crop yields to feed an ever-growing population
29) The biggest climate change ever experienced on earth took place around 700 million years ago
30) The slight increase in temperature which has been observed since 1900 is entirely consistent with well-established, long-term natural climate cycles
31) Despite activist concerns over CO2 levels, rising CO2 levels of some so-called “greenhouse gases” may be contributing to higher oxygen levels and global cooling, not warming
32) Accurate satellite, balloon and mountain top observations made over the last three decades have not shown any significant change in the long term rate of increase in global temperatures
33) Today’s CO2 concentration of around 385 ppm is very low compared to most of the earth’s history - we actually live in a carbon-deficient atmosphere
34) It is a myth that CO2 is the most common greenhouse gas because greenhouse gases form about 3% of the atmosphere by volume, and CO2 constitutes about 0.037% of the atmosphere
35) It is a myth that computer models verify that CO2 increases will cause significant global warming because computer models can be made to “verify” anything
36) There is no scientific or statistical evidence whatsoever that global warming will cause more storms and other weather extremes
37) One statement deleted from a UN report in 1996 stated that “none of the studies cited above has shown clear evidence that we can attribute the observed climate changes to increases in greenhouse gases”
38) The world “warmed” by 0.07 +/- 0.07 degrees C from 1999 to 2008, not the 0.20 degrees C expected by the IPCC
39) The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change says “it is likely that future tropical cyclones (typhoons and hurricanes) will become more intense” but there has been no increase in the intensity or frequency of tropical cyclones globally
40) Rising CO2 levels in the atmosphere can be shown not only to have a negligible effect on the Earth’s many ecosystems, but in some cases to be a positive help to many organisms
41) Researchers who compare and contrast climate change impact on civilizations found warm periods are beneficial to mankind and cold periods harmful
42) The Met Office asserts we are in the hottest decade since records began but this is precisely what the world should expect if the climate is cyclical
43) Rising CO2 levels increase plant growth and make plants more resistant to drought and pests
44) The historical increase in the air’s CO2 content has improved human nutrition by raising crop yields during the past 150 years
45) The increase of the air’s CO2 content has probably helped lengthen human lifespans since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution
46) The IPCC alleges that “climate change currently contributes to the global burden of disease and premature deaths” but the evidence shows that higher temperatures and rising CO2 levels has helped global populations
47) In May of 2004, the Russian Academy of Sciences published a report concluding that the Kyoto Protocol has no scientific grounding at all.
48) The “Climate-gate” scandal pointed to a expensive public campaign of disinformation and the denigration of scientists who opposed the belief that CO2 emissions were causing climate change
49) The head of Britain’s climate change watchdog has predicted households will need to spend up to £15,000 on a full energy efficiency makeover if the Government is to meet its ambitious targets for cutting carbon emissions.
50) Wind power is unlikely to be the answer to our energy needs. The wind power industry argues that there are “no direct subsidies” but it involves a total subsidy of as much as £60 per MWh which falls directly on electricity consumers. This burden will grow in line with attempts to achieve Wind power targets, according to a recent OFGEM report.
51) Wind farms are not an efficient way to produce energy. The British Wind Energy Association (BWEA) accepts a figure of 75 per cent back-up power is required.
52) Global temperatures are below the low end of IPCC predictions not at “at the top end of IPCC estimates”
53) Climate alarmists have raised the concern over acidification of the oceans but Tom Segalstad from Oslo University in Norway , and others, have noted that the composition of ocean water - including CO2, calcium, and water - can act as a buffering agent in the acidification of the oceans.
54) The UN’s IPCC computer models of human-caused global warming predict the emergence of a “hotspot” in the upper troposphere over the tropics. Former researcher in the Australian Department of Climate Change, David Evans, said there is no evidence of such a hotspot
55) The argument that climate change is a of result of global warming caused by human activity is the argument of flat Earthers.
56) The manner in which US President Barack Obama sidestepped Congress to order emission cuts shows how undemocratic and irrational the entire international decision-making process has become with regards to emission-target setting.
57) William Kininmonth, a former head of the National Climate Centre and a consultant to the World Meteorological Organization, wrote,
“the likely extent of global temperature rise from a doubling of CO2 is less than 1°C. Such warming is well within the envelope of variation experienced during the past 10,000 years and insignificant in the context of glacial cycles during the past million years, when Earth has been predominantly very cold and covered by extensive ice sheets.”
58) Canada has shown the world targets derived from the existing Kyoto commitments were always unrealistic and did not work for the country.
59) In the lead up to the Copenhagen summit, David Davis MP said of previous climate summits, at Rio de Janeiro in 1992 and Kyoto in 1997 that many had promised greater cuts, but “neither happened”, but we are continuing along the same lines.
60) The UK ’s environmental policy has a long-term price tag of about £55 billion, before taking into account the impact on its economic growth.
61) The UN’s panel on climate change warned that Himalayan glaciers could melt to a fifth of current levels by 2035. J. Graham Cogley a professor at Ontario Trent University, claims this inaccurate stating the UN authors got the date from an earlier report wrong by more than 300 years.
62) Under existing Kyoto obligations the EU has attempted to claim success, while actually increasing emissions by 13 per cent, according to Lord Lawson. In addition the EU has pursued this scheme by purchasing “offsets” from countries such as China paying them billions of dollars to destroy atmospheric pollutants, such as CFC-23, which were manufactured purely in order to be destroyed.
63) It is claimed that the average global temperature was relatively unchanging in pre-industrial times but sky-rocketed since 1900, and will increase by several degrees more over the next 100 years according to Penn State University researcher Michael Mann. There is no convincing empirical evidence that past climate was unchanging, nor that 20th century changes in average global temperature were unusual or unnatural.
64) Michael Mann of Penn State University has actually shown that the Medieval Warm Period and the Little Ice Age did in fact exist, which contrasts with his earlier work which produced the “hockey stick graph” which showed a constant temperature over the past thousand years or so followed by a recent dramatic upturn.
65) The globe’s current approach to climate change in which major industrialized countries agree to nonsensical targets for their CO2 emissions by a given date, as it has been under the Kyoto system, is very expensive.
66) The “Climate-gate” scandal revealed that a scientific team had emailed one another about using a “trick” for the sake of concealing a “decline” in temperatures when looking at the history of the Earth’s temperature.
67) Global temperatures have not risen in any statistically-significant sense for 15 years and have actually been falling for nine years. The “Climate-gate” scandal revealed a scientific team had expressed dismay at the fact global warming was contrary to their predictions and admitted their inability to explain it was “a travesty”.
68) The IPCC predicts that a warmer planet will lead to more extreme weather, including drought, flooding, storms, snow, and wildfires. But over the last century, during which the IPCC claims the world experienced more rapid warming than any time in the past two millennia, the world did not experience significantly greater trends in any of these extreme weather events.
69) In explaining the average temperature standstill we are currently experiencing, the Met Office Hadley Centre ran a series of computer climate predictions and found in many of the computer runs there were decade-long standstills but none for 15 years - so it expects global warming to resume swiftly.
70) Richard Lindzen, Professor of Atmospheric Sciences at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, wrote:
“The notion of a static, unchanging climate is foreign to the history of the Earth or any other planet with a fluid envelope. Such hysteria (over global warming) simply represents the scientific illiteracy of much of the public, the susceptibility of the public to the substitution of repetition for truth.”
71) Despite the 1997 Kyoto Protocol’s status as the flagship of the fight against climate change it has been a failure.
72) The first phase of the EU’s Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS), which ran from 2005 to 2007 was a failure. Huge over-allocation of permits to pollute led to a collapse in the price of carbon from €33 to just €0.20 per tonne meaning the system did not reduce emissions at all.
73) The EU trading scheme, to manage carbon emissions has completely failed and actually allows European businesses to duck out of making their emissions reductions at home by offsetting, which means paying for cuts to be made overseas instead.
74) To date “cap and trade” carbon markets have done almost nothing to reduce emissions.
75) In the United States , the cap-and-trade is an approach designed to control carbon emissions and will impose huge costs upon American citizens via a carbon tax on all goods and services produced in the United States. The average family of four can expect to pay an additional $1700, or £1,043, more each year. It is predicted that the United States will lose more than 2 million jobs as the result of cap-and-trade schemes.
76) Dr Roy Spencer, a principal research scientist at the University of Alabama in Huntsville, has indicated that out of the 21 climate models tracked by the IPCC the differences in warming exhibited by those models is mostly the result of different strengths of positive cloud feedback - and that increasing CO2 is insufficient to explain global-average warming in the last 50 to 100 years.
77) Why should politicians devote our scarce resources in a globally competitive world to a false and ill-defined problem, while ignoring the real problems the entire planet faces, such as: poverty, hunger, disease or terrorism.
78) A proper analysis of ice core records from the past 650,000 years demonstrates that temperature increases have come before, and not resulted from, increases in CO2 by hundreds of years.
79) Since the cause of global warming is mostly natural, then there is in actual fact very little we can do about it. (We are still not able to control the sun).
80) A substantial number of the panel of 2,500 climate scientists on the United Nation’s International Panel on Climate Change, which created a statement on scientific unanimity on climate change and man-made global warming, were found to have serious concerns.
81) The UK’s Met Office has been forced this year to re-examine 160 years of temperature data after admitting that public confidence in the science on man-made global warming has been shattered by revelations about the data.
82) Politicians and activists push for renewable energy sources such as wind turbines under the rhetoric of climate change, but it is essentially about money - under the system of Renewable Obligations. Much of the money is paid for by consumers in electricity bills. It amounts to £1 billion a year.
83) The “Climate-gate” scandal revealed that a scientific team had tampered with their own data so as to conceal inconsistencies and errors.
84) The “Climate-gate” scandal revealed that a scientific team had campaigned for the removal of a learned journal’s editor, solely because he did not share their willingness to debase science for political purposes.
85) Ice-core data clearly show that temperatures change centuries before concentrations of atmospheric CO2 change. Thus, there appears to be little evidence for insisting that changes in concentrations of CO2 are the cause of past temperature and climate change.
86) There are no experimentally verified processes explaining how CO2 concentrations can fall in a few centuries without falling temperatures - in fact it is changing temperatures which cause changes in CO2 concentrations, which is consistent with experiments that show CO2 is the atmospheric gas most readily absorbed by water.
87) The Government’s Renewable Energy Strategy contains a massive increase in electricity generation by wind power costing around £4 billion a year over the next twenty years. The benefits will be only £4 to £5 billion overall (not per annum). So costs will outnumber benefits by a range of between eleven and seventeen times.
88) Whilst CO2 levels have indeed changed for various reasons, human and otherwise, just as they have throughout history, the CO2 content of the atmosphere has increased since the beginning of the industrial revolution, and the growth rate has now been constant for the past 25 years.
89) It is a myth that CO2 is a pollutant, because nitrogen forms 80% of our atmosphere and human beings could not live in 100% nitrogen either: CO2 is no more a pollutant than nitrogen is and CO2 is essential to life.
90) Politicians and climate activists make claims to rising sea levels but certain members in the IPCC chose an area to measure in Hong Kong that is subsiding. They used the record reading of 2.3 mm per year rise of sea level.
91) The accepted global average temperature statistics used by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change show that no ground-based warming has occurred since 1998.
92) If one factors in non-greenhouse influences such as El Nino events and large volcanic eruptions, lower atmosphere satellite-based temperature measurements show little, if any, global warming since 1979, a period over which atmospheric CO2 has increased by 55 ppm (17 per cent).
93) US President Barack Obama pledged to cut emissions by 2050 to equal those of 1910 when there were 92 million Americans. In 2050, there will be 420 million Americans, so Obama’s promise means that emissions per head will be approximately what they were in 1875. It simply will not happen.
94) The European Union has already agreed to cut emissions by 20 percent to 2020, compared with 1990 levels, and is willing to increase the target to 30 percent. However, these are unachievable and the EU has already massively failed with its Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS), as EU emissions actually rose by 0.8 percent from 2005 to 2006 and are known to be well above the Kyoto goal.
95) Australia has stated it wants to slash greenhouse emissions by up to 25 percent below 2000 levels by 2020, but the pledges were so unpopular that the country’s Senate has voted against the carbon trading Bill, and the Opposition’s Party leader has now been ousted by a climate change skeptic.
96) Canada plans to reduce emissions by 20 percent compared with 2006 levels by 2020, representing approximately a 3 percent cut from 1990 levels but it simultaneously defends its Alberta tar sands emissions and its record as one of the world’s highest per-capita emissions setters.
97) India plans to reduce the ratio of emissions to production by 20-25 percent compared with 2005 levels by 2020, but all Government officials insist that since India has to grow for its development and poverty alleviation, it has to emit, because the economy is driven by carbon.
98) The Leipzig Declaration in 1996, was signed by 110 scientists who said:
“We - along with many of our fellow citizens - are apprehensive about the climate treaty conference scheduled for Kyoto, Japan, in December 1997” and “based on all the evidence available to us, we cannot subscribe to the politically inspired world view that envisages climate catastrophes and calls for hasty actions.”
99) A US Oregon Petition Project stated,
“We urge the United States government to reject the global warming agreement that was written in Kyoto, Japan in December, 1997, and any other similar proposals. The proposed limits on greenhouse gases would harm the environment, hinder the advance of science and technology, and damage the health and welfare of mankind.
There is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of CO2, methane, or other greenhouse gasses is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth’s atmosphere and disruption of the Earth’s climate.”
100) A report by the Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change concluded,
“We find no support for the IPCC’s claim that climate observations during the twentieth century are either unprecedented or provide evidence of an anthropogenic effect on climate.”
Even former NASA global warming chief scientist James Hansen, the leading proponent of man-made global warming in the U.S., conceded in 2011 that the “hottest year” rankings are essentially meaningless. Hansen explained that 2010 differed from 2005 by less than 2 hundredths of a degree F (that’s 0.018F). “It’s not particularly important whether 2010, 2005, or 1998 was the hottest year on record,” Hansen admitted on January 13.
KALERGI PLAN – THE DESTRUCTION OF THE WHITE RACE
Kalergi Plan – The Destruction of the White Race: I can longer stand to hear and read the ongoing “beating around the bush” in the public! You hear it constantly in the mainstream public and the alternative media how Merkel and her regime made a mistake, that she has done what she has done due to humanitarian reasons, being incompetent or other such nonsense.
The flooding of our European Continent with non-White “migrants” from Africa and the Middle East, who are disguised as so-called “Refugees”, is not a MISTAKE, a “Humanitarian Act”, or a matter of “Incompetence”, but a precise, strategic political move of a globally organised and intricate occult network, which is implementing and achieving plans that are decades, if not centuries, old.
No one can claim at this point that we are dealing with a conspiracy theory, because this occult network has disclosed itself and has become clear and visible through their own writings and statements. In other words, they have disclosed themselves by their own quill.
In 2010 German Chancellor Angela Dorothea “Merkel“ (Kasner/Kazmierczak) was awarded with the European Society by the European Society Coudenhove Kalergi.
Already in the year 1925 Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi defined the future for a new Europe in his book “Practical Idealism”. His plan: to create and establish a new race by mixing White Europeans, Asians and black Africans. More here: http://www.renegadetribune.com/angela-merkel-kalergi-plan-destruction-white-race/
EU POLITICIANS WERE PUSHING FOR THE MIGRATION CRISIS
If you think that immigrants all just started breaking into Europe in 2014, and that the combined powers of Europe were powerless to stop it, then they have truly deceived you.
From time immemorial, European countries have been able to protect their borders from all immigration they did not want. Laws were deliberately put in place, ignored, or undermined, so that border enforcement were overwhelmed.
Perhaps it might interest you to know that in 2008, EU politicians were secretly trying to arrange “free movement of people in Africa and the EU” so that they could flood Europe with 56 million Africans by 2050.
“Free movement” – I just have to lol so hard at that.
The president of Zimbabwe has said many times that his country is not for White people, and the current Liberian constitution states that you can only be a citizen of the country if you are “a Negro or of Negro descent“.
Globalists, the “Free movement” people, and the so-called “anti-racists” don’t care at all about that.
You see, “free movement” means Africans get to keep their countries; Asians keep theirs, and Arabs keep theirs. It means that White majority countries specifically, must allow the third world to pour in.
And the EU rulers were at it again in November 2015 trying to get Africans to flood in, at a time when ordinary Europeans were growing increasingly worried about mass immigration.
They were going to replace the illegal African and Arab immigrants with legal ones – and they were going to pay African countries 1.4 billion Euros to do it, but in the end, the public found out about it.
Don’t trust what the anti-Whites say. Their agenda has not changed, and though they may pretend to speak for the public interest, their goal has always been White genocide. They want to get rid of us with mass immigration and forced “diversity”: http://whitegenocideproject.com/the-migration-crisis-didnt-just-happen-eu-politicians-were-pushing-for-it-in-2008/
MEDIA AND THE EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION OF THE PUBLIC
What they want is for European people (whether in America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Europe it’s self) to willingly destroy themselves by giving their consent to let yet ever more innumerable amounts of people into their nations. And they achieve this by putting images in front of you that pull at your heart strings and ignite that altruistic tendency within us all. However when altruism goes so far that it actually harms you, your children and by extension your nation and people, then it becomes pathological.
You don’t throw your own children overboard to save the lives of others, that doesn’t mean you want to see other children drown, but you just wouldn’t sacrifice your own to save others. It has been described as the lifeboat analogy which basically means you don’t overload your lifeboat to save others and in the process drown everybody. In-group empathy and in-group altruism is fine, yet when this altruism is applied to out-groups on a suicidal level then it becomes a major problem and fans the flames of racial and cultural self-destruction. More here: https://smashculturalmarxism.wordpress.com/2015/09/27/the-media-and-the-emotional-manipulation-of-the-public/
HUNGARY BORDER WALLS PAY FOR THEMSELVES
Hungary: Border Walls Pay for Themselves Through Savings on Illegal Migrants: https://redice.tv/news/hungary-border-walls-pay-for-themselves-through-savings-on-illegal-migrants
Defend Europe just ended its first mission! It was a success. Undisputabley. Totally. A political success, a media success, and a success in activism. This mission could only exist thanks to the mobilization of the thousands of people who supported us financially. Defend Europe has received an enormous amount of media coverage. While almost all were hostile, and several were lying, these articles and TV reports brought our action to the minds of millions of people. It is this media impact which allowed our political success.
All of Europe now knows that some of these so-called NGOs were actually active accomplices of smuggler mafias and, for others, useful idiots. Defend Europe showed that by being in the right place at the right time we are able to efficiently influence governements and win concrete results. Famous political figures like Nigel Farage and Frauke Petry, as well as the Libyan coast-guard acknowledged the usefulness of our action: http://defendeurope.net/the-mission_fr/
EUROPE MUST DECIDE IF IT IS TO SURVIVE OR NOT
Today Europe faces a crisis unlike any in the past. It is a slow march towards the precipice, made possible by the treachery of the very people who should be defending Europe. Fortunately, there is a growing sense of what is at stake, and Europeans are taking the first steps towards ensuring their long-term survival: https://www.amren.com/features/2013/04/unruly-europe-part-i/
GOVERNMENT AND UN TREACHERY
I am recommending a class action lawsuit against all levels of government who neglect, dishonor, disrespect and violate the rights of there own citizens while helping unwanted and unneeded immigrants or non-compatible refugees going back many years! Legal Actions against UN treachery that undermines the sovereignty of countries must take place! Our goodwill has been completely corrupted!
WHITE GENOCIDE PROJECT
This is a call for items that can be included in the White genocide evidence project. Please post quotations or evidence as comments to this article, preferably in the format described below.
Contributors will help create a database of evidence documenting the intentional destruction, displacement, and denigration of the White race in all White nations—White genocide. These contributions will be quotations or other evidence, buttressed as much as possible by references, which will eventually be converted into a final product to expose the perpetrators of White genocide. Hundreds of online discussion forums and websites have already compiled immense lists of hateful, slanderous, or genocidal quotations against the White race. The idea is to collect and synthesize these quotations (and any other evidence) into a polished, presentable, unimpeachable, and independent end-product suitable for public dissemination to the population at large: http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/02/the-white-genocide-evidence-project/
AMAZON BEGS FOR A BOYCOTT
Amazon begs for a boycott. In a middle finger to american constitutional free speech traditions and laws, Amazon has wiped all Holocaust Revisionist books from its website. Seemingly overnight, this assault on Truth has taken place, obviously in conformity with the international Jewish lobby against truth in historical research and publishing: https://carolynyeager.net/shock-amazon-deep-sixes-all-holocaust-revisionist-books-begs-boycott
ORGANIZE OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES
This goes for all Whites, not just American. Whites must act to promote and protect their legitimate interests.
One example we might follow is that of Korean-Americans who pool funds to provide capital to entrepreneurs in their communities. This is done so with the expectation that they will help the community if their endeavors prove successful. Another possibility is establishing councils of successful businessmen who can provide advice and council to new entrepreneurs.
A key principle to follow is keeping our money as much as possible in our own community. To do so, we must patronize friendly business owners and professionals. Compilation of a White “yellow pages” for various localities would be helpful for this purpose. Its circulation, of course, would have to be discreet, lest the press discover it and fan outrage over the “racism” involved.
Another vital step is cultivating a work ethic for ourselves and our children, with an emphasis on acquiring skills and practicing discipline to save money. At the same time, we must practice generous giving to activities which serve our community. A further strategy is for us to get jobs in “mainstream” businesses and institutions, and then use the influence we can acquire to encourage the hiring of more of our people.
With financial power and economic networking, we will be able to provide jobs and opportunities for our community. Also they will provide us with the means to establish institutions to advance our goals, and fund political candidates who will defend our interests.
Legal power is essential with a legal system not friendly to our interests. At minimum we have to establish state-wide networks of lawyers who can defend our interests in court. At least in the beginning, some of these lawyers would have to work pro bono. As a longer-term objective, we will need organizations similar to the American Civil Liberties Union to meet the national legal challenges we will face.
Media power will be necessary to advance our message and counter the lies and propaganda of the “mainstream” news organization. Our ultimate goal, admittedly difficult to attain, should be creating or buying large-scale media and entertainment outlets. In the meantime, we must find creative ways to use the Internet and other means to spread our viewpoints. People in our movement with talent in writing and other media-related skills should form guilds where they hone our messaging and strategies for dissemination. One thing we should all do is to spread distrust toward the establishment media as possible. We will have ample opportunity to do this as the dishonesty of those media and their malice toward us become ever more obvious. At the same time, we need to encourage public trust of the media we develop.
Education is a key field where we must focus. Our opponents largely control it, and thereby greatly influence the beliefs and attitudes of the rising generation. The long-term objectives should be creating new educational institutions and recapturing existing ones.
A guild of scholars would be helpful to decide curricula and propose strategies. Establishing private schools at the elementary and secondary level should be is a primary goal. Another option is homeschooling, a growing movement which reflects general disenchantment with the educational establishment. For higher education, we can exert pressure on state-funded colleges and universities to offer the diversity in viewpoints that they demand on the basis of race. Eventually, we will need universities of our own to affirm our culture and values. At all stages, we must strive to impart our beliefs to our children, regardless of where they receive their formal education.
Many of our people feel daunted by the problems we face, and plaintively ask: Just what can one person do? A better question is: What will happen, if each of us doesn’t do as much as he or she can possibly do? Samuel Johnson stated that nothing so powerfully focuses the mind as the prospect of one’s demise. With our minds focused on the prospects outlined in Section I, let’s shift our mindsets from helplessness to determination and possibility thinking.
Just what each and every one of us can do? Most certainly we can strive for personal excellence in body, mind, and spirit. The following are some specific ideas. Quit eating agribusiness junk food and switch to a healthy diet. Exercise—learn a martial art. Abandon junk media culture and cultivate your mind with the great art, music, literature, and cinema of our Western culture. Broaden your knowledge—learn a new trade. Embrace what Theodore Roosevelt called the “strenuous life,” and leave behind the toxic apathy and passivity that so blights our modern world.
Next, honestly assess your strengths and weaknesses, and determine how you can be an asset to the movement. Specifically, you might meditate on what you might contribute to the projects outlined in Section II. If you don’t have the talent and inclination to start and maintain a business, don’t worry. Once again, you can support those who do. If nothing else, you at least can learn to manage your money well, stay out of debt, and allocate your money to further our cause.
Whatever your niche is, find it—and fill it well. The best way to do what is to set tangible objectives, both short-term and long-term. Bear in mind the old saying that if you aim at nothing, that’s exactly what you’ll hit. Some possible goals? If you’re a young person, strive to marry and have children. Strong families and the haven of home-life are essential to our wellbeing and survival. Are you good at music? Then compose songs to inspire our struggle.
Our watchword should be creativity. If our history shows anything, it is that we are unsurpassed as an innovative and creative people. Now we must apply that innovative talent to secure our future. Creativity, however, cannot thrive in an attitude of negativity—an attitude unfortunately common quite among a lot of us today.
Yes, we face difficult odds and concerted malice. But rather than turn to bitterness and defeatism, we might recall the words of Gandalf in The Lord of the Rings when Frodo complained about the deadly evil that he and his companions faced. “I wish it need not have happened in my time,” said Frodo. “So do I” said Gandalf, “and so do all who live to see such times. But it is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time given us.”
It may be that we Westerners were never meant to lead lives of too much ease, and that our true destiny requires hardship. Thus instead of regarding the difficult times that we face as an imposition, we might view them as a necessary and beneficial challenge—one we might even thank our enemies for providing.
For the struggle ahead, we must seek inspiration. Those of us who are Christian need to harken to the faith of our fathers (as opposed to the effeminate religiosity so common in churches today). All of us should draw strength from the inspiring myths, legends, and histories of our people. One relevant to our circumstances today is the Anabasis of Xenophon, particularly as described in the account of classicist Edith Hamilton.
Xenophon was a soldier in ancient Greece who joined a force of 10,000 Greek mercenaries to serve Cyrus, the king of Persia. While they were there, Cyrus was killed, and members of another Persian faction slaughtered all the senior leaders of the Greeks. These Persians assumed that without leaders the Greek force would disintegrate and become easy picking for annihilation. As a people accustomed to oriental despotism, the Persians couldn’t imagine men acting without appointed leadership.
They didn’t understand, as Hamilton observed, that the Greeks were men of the West. Unlike the slave-like Persians, they were men of initiative and creativity, with a profound love of freedom. They immediately reorganized, closed ranks, and began what historian Will Durant called “one of the greatest adventures in human history.” Xenophon and the 10,000 overcame innumerable hardships as they made their way back to Greece, a journey of 1,500 miles through mountains and deserts, while contending with hostile forces all along the way.
Ingenious tactics saved them many times. To illustrate, when they ran out of arrows, they would taunt their enemies while staying just out of arrow range. As they faced their foes, a rain of arrows fell harmlessly before them, thus replenishing their supply.
Today, like the 10,000, we have been made leaderless, and most of our institutions have betrayed us. Truly we face a daunting challenge. As our enemies gleefully predict our doom, let’s recall who we are—men and women of the West—and act accordingly.
More here: http://theamericanfreedomparty.us/white-alert-organize-suffer-consequences/
MARCH - WHITE GENOCIDE AWARENESS MONTH
Homicide is the intentional ending of another person’s life.
Genocide is the intentional ending of the existence of a race.
As the International treaties against genocide make clear, the method one uses to do away with a race has nothing to do with defining the crime. Murder is entirely a matter of intent.
Genocide is also entirely a matter of intent.
Whether one uses gas ovens or chases down everyone of a particular race makes no difference.
If your intent is to rid the world of a person and you succeed, that is murder.
If your intent is to rid the earth of a particular racial group, that is genocide.
If you insist on killing someone because he deserves it and you are just doing what he deserves, that is murderous intent.
If you insist that you have the right to end a person’s life because you think he deserves it, you are talking about cold-blooded murder.
Your excuse does not absolve you, it convicts you.
What anti-whites use as an excuse for their genocidal intent actually convicts them.
Saying that someone deserves death is evidence AGAINST the potential murderer. It is certainly not something they should admit to if they are claiming they are innocent of planning genocide.
When we point out that Hitler killed six million Jews in the name of Racism, but Mao Tse-Tung killed SIXTY million people in the name of Communism, the anti-whites reply is, “Big deal. A bunchof Chinks killed a bunch of Chinks AGAIN.”
They call this “anti-racism.”
And only Genocide Awareness has ever dared to point this out!!
To anti-whites, the right of human beings to exist means nothing unless it involves whites doing away with non-whites: fightwhitegenocide.com.
KYLE BRISTOW ALT-RIGHT LEGAL ADVOCACY
For over a decade, Bristow has advanced the cause of what is now called the Alt-Right: https://hatreon.net/KBristow86/ @KyleBristow